Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Business Card Case

Since I made calling cards for myself to hand out to friends before we move, I felt I must create someplace pretty to put them!! I remembered I had a pattern for a biz card case somewhere, found it, and less than 30 mins later, here she is! I used my favorite Tilda fabric that I only have a tiny amount left of (sob!) and matched it with a lavender swiss dot print for the interior. Now I just need to get to the store and buy some more snaps since I go through them like water. Can't wait to finish it off and add it to my bulging purse filled with handmade accessories!!! I will have to do a post to show you how many things I carry in my bag that I have made for myself. They are great for pulling out to show others what I sell in my shop!




Next project: sew an ironing board cover that is not really ugly like this one!! I love this one because it is made of heat-resistant material, but it is not good-lookin'. I found a tutorial online on how to make covers, so I hope to get that done in the near future. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! If I were still tutoring, I'd need one of these. FYI, in my purse, I have a Sweet Sparrow checkbook cover, tissue cover, and mini wallet for my credit cards/drivers license. Next up, pouch for when I don't feel like carrying my whole purse, and a purse to put it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amy! Love that you have my "collection"!! Would love to make you a pouch some day!

    ReplyDelete

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo , and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for d...