Friday, March 25, 2011

Laptop Sleeve

Soon I will be driving up to Vermont, and we will be bringing my laptop in the car with us. I have never bought a laptop sleeve to protect it, so I am going to make one myself. I can just picture it getting banged around in the car, and I don't want it to get damaged. I have the materials to make a sleeve, so I am going to start on that soon (I only have about a week left!).

The only thing is that my husband and I both use the laptop, and I want to make one in pink fabric!! I am not sure he will appreciate that if he needs to take it out somewhere! Hmm...I will have to make a unisex sleeve to be fair. The challenge is: do I have that kind of fabric??? Let me check my stash and get back to you. :)

2 comments:

  1. How can I transfer my iTunes library to my new laptop?

    Thank-you
    Silver MLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to get ink off a laptop sleeve? I have an ink mark on my laptop sleeve. I think.
    The World's Premier Airport

    ReplyDelete

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo , and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for d...