Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Perfect Aqua Paint for a Vintage Modern feel

I scored this amazing end table at Goodwill today for a very affordable price, and am so excited to do something with it! I have been needing something like this for either my bedroom table or a couch end table and this just popped up today. I am so thankful. It is also the look I wanted, too: a lot of neat lines and a vintage feel that can be transformed into something kitschy with paint!





 These are some paint swatches I picked up at Home Depot today. I am really trying to find the right color and it may take a while. But we can't buy paint until some more funds come in, so I have to be patient.



Here's some images of what one shade "Martha Stewart Aegean Blue" look like:









The next color I am considering is Martha Stewart Sunken Pool. Here are some pics of that:

The second one is darker than the first. I will use this paint to paint my kitchen table and chairs as well, so I want it to be the right shade! I can't waste money on this stuff!

I want to have this sort of a feel going on in my home. Kind of cozy, crafty, and bright.


What shade do you think is cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo , and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for d...