Friday, March 8, 2013

More Bag Making


I am going to attempt to make the above bag for myself soon. I just made myself a bag (the pink and brown one went to my sister so I made myself another one) that is blue and green, and I love it, but want to make another in this style. I love the shape and the o-ring strap. I think I am having the anxiety attack that I get in the 3rd trimester where I sew lots and lots because I know I won't have time for it later when he is born. Just getting it out of my system!!

This fabric below is the one I picked out for it. The one under it will be the lining, but it is actually a dark gray dot on a light gray background. Not exactly springy, but the birds were so awesome I had to go for it. I was thinking of doing a light yellow for the flap strap and shoulder strap.




They are having such a great deal on coupons at JoAnn's right now, I paid probably less than $5 for the supplies for the whole bag! =) Coupon commotions rock!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo , and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for d...