Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Back in the Handbag Groove

Hello, friends!!

I am desperately trying to add enough items to my shop to make a full Etsy shop page, but it is slow going. I am so thankful for the sales lately! I am having fun creating new bags and glad there are kindred spirits who like my designs.

I always end up chopping my head off in shots for the shop. This is the unedited version. :)



A lovely, voluptuous bag in a round design. So perfect for a bag fiend like me!! I love this shape.


I am participating in My Giant Strawberry's Handmade Joy exchange. It sounds like a lot of fun and I love to receive mail, so receiving a handmade gift from a crafter I've never met will make my day. I can't wait to make her something, too!

I have more plans for another bag in the pleated style that I hope to begin construction on this week and hopefully have done next week. Stay tuned!! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo , and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for d...