Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I'm Still Here!!!

Hello, My Name Is: Sarah.....

And I've neglected this blog for wayyyy too long!!!

My shop is dusty and empty at the moment as I am adjusting to new circumstances.

My crafting life has been slow, but I have been puttering with a few things, mostly things that include paper. I think I had to take a break from fabric for a bit and try out some new things to keep me sane. I have sewed a few things for my boys, but that's really it since Spring!

Here's a spin around my current crafting area:


My first Charm Pack! Neco from Moda. I just love the colorways and funky 70's vibe of this Japanese fabric. Not sure if I am going to use them for a quilt or a bag....I picked this out for myself as a recent birthday present. :D

Hedgies!!!

Kitties!


Stamp/washi supplies. Only a small bit because the rest is in storage! Ack!

Paper craft supplies

Watercolor painting/papercrafting. I found this clear divider thing for free and it works great for this stuff.
Scrapbook paper hiding my machine!! Poor thing!


I am obsessed with making these little tabs out of pretty scrapbook paper. These are for my journal. They are a bit rough because I am using a single hole puncher for the edges, but I will get better. lol

I would love to be inspired to make some little homemadey things for the shop for holiday shoppers, but am not sure I will accomplish this. I am quite sick of making bags and wouldn't mind making some random items that have nothing to do with them! We shall see! 

Thanks for bearing with me over this long hiatus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo , and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for d...