Wednesday, September 3, 2014

It's almost that time...

for................


CRAFT SHOWS!!!
BAZAARS!!!
FALL FESTIVALS!!!
or whatever you want to call them!


image from https://blog.etsy.com/en/files/2012/10/Craftshow.jpg

I am in a pickle because I would very much like to do one, yet am not sure if I have the time and energy. Plus, there are so many good ones to choose from. I certainly can't do more than one, so it is one or none! 

It is exciting just planning for one, anyway. I have a whole folder full of ideas about what I'd sell, what displays I'd use, but I tend to get carried away with planning stages of things and not with the actual execution stages... :P

I have only done 2 shows in my whole life and enjoyed both. It is fun to see people looking at your things, picking them up, trying them on, and occasionally....taking one home with them! Especially if something is a very original design, it is nice when someone likes it a lot.

For anyone out there who's interested, here are some good tips I found on how to have a good craft show.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo , and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for d...