Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo, and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for design!! Her patterns are clear and easy to follow, and she adds photos of each step to the instructions, which is great. 


Here is my sample of the small-sized wallet:



I really like the design concept of two separate pouches held together by a velcro tab. The complex layout of the pieces was actually easy to do because she had such great instructions. This could be cute in a variety of color combinations and fabrics. I can't wait to try making a bigger one for my cash envelope budget. 

It took me about an hour and a half because this was my first time around and I am just getting experience in using a cutting mat and ruler. But, once the pieces were cut, assembly is fairly quick. Especially if you are used to making pouches and wallets.

I wish I had used black thread for the velcro, and it bugs me that the stitches are so visible! 

That's all for now. I would recommend trying out SotakCo. patterns if you like bag making =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo , and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for d...