Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A New Wallet Style

Sorry it's been so long! As my baby grows older and more active, I have less and less time for sewing. But that is okay! I will take it where I can get it, and enjoy my son, who is more important.

So the latest thing I have tried is this small flap wallet with a place for cards and coins. I have never included a coin purse in my wallets, so this is new for me. I really like it, though! I do use cash now that I am doing the envelope method (Dave Ramsey) and this is where I stick my change.

This is the first and only one I have made so far. The flap's velcro was not positioned right (although I DID follow directions!) so the velcro parts are not quite reaching each other correctly. But I can still use it and have been using it as a tester. I really like how compact it is and the fact that it is PRETTY! :) Love this fabric.


What do you think of this style? Would you want one of these? Just curious if it is worth making more.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is amazing. It looks storebought!! I like the fabric you used. Very clever with the coin section in it!! Yeah, I think lots of people would want a wallet like this one!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Britt! :) Thanks for the feedback, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I prefer a compact size when I buy a wallet. Love this one! You always have great fabric choices ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, Heather! Good to know. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo , and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for d...