Sunday, July 1, 2012

Guys! I am super excited to show you this new summer hat I made! It is the cutest thing I ever saw and I just know you will want one too.

Check it out!





Umm, yeah. I kind of was a little *off* on the measurements when I tried to custom fit it to my huge head.

Now all I need to do is cut some eye holes in it and I can make sure I will be keeping that porcelain skin look all season long. 

And I will definitely be bringing that "potato sack" look back to the catwalks for next summer.

GAH!!

So I thought I'd do some fun hat looks with my botch job since it is a total loss other than that!

Gilligan's Island look




The Hipster Look




Remember "Blossom"?

That's all from here. I really need to take a vacation or something. This is another good reason I am not sewing for the shop right now. Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. The "Blossom" photo cracks me up!

    At least the hat is adaptable.

    ReplyDelete

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo , and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for d...