Thursday, January 24, 2013

Crafting with a Toddler

Here are some craft ideas from Pinterest that I want to try with my 27 month old this winter. He is going a little batty from us moving to a new apartment and I think he really needs to be distracted and kept busy. He mostly just looks at books and plays with little trucks, but I really feel like we need to step it up a notch because he gets bored.

I think the Dollar Tree might be the place to get a lot of stuff (except for anything that might be toxic for kids). A lot of these are really cheap to do and require simple things like clothespins, construction paper, paint, popsicle sticks, etc. The best kind are the crafts that call for things you can find in your recycling, like toilet paper rolls or cardboard! (the latter we have a lot of right now...) Now that we have a large pantry for storage, I'd like to create a bin of  art supplies for Luke. And we have no carpeting (hardwood and tile) which is awesome for cleanup.

The pompom shooter looks AWESOME and I can see this being fun especially if you make a target and hang it on the wall. Daddy might have a lot of fun doing this, too. :)











Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest
Source: parents.com via Sarah on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo , and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for d...