Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Crafty Linky: How to Sew A Mouse Pad



Click on the photo to be taken to a wonderful tutorial on how to make your very own mouse pad in your favorite fabric!

Some strange things you need on hand that you may need to acquire:
  • ModPodge 
  • Shelf Liner
It is so funny I came across this this morning because I was just sitting down to my laptop and thought to myself, "I really need to make a mousepad". Then I went to Facebook and there was a tutorial. Love when that happens. :)

Would love to see the results if any of you decide to make one! (please leave a link in your comment or email me at sarahbhyde@gmail.com) It is definitely on my to-do list, but not sure when mine will get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo , and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for d...