Monday, February 10, 2014

Sewing in 2014

....there has been very little!!!

But that is because a lot has changed in my life right around the 2013-into-2014 bend.

We moved to Vermont from Virginia, so there is that to adapt to, and we are in a totally different living situation. But the good news is I have a nice place to sew in my mom's sewing room (we are living with my parents).

I actually have access to a large cutting table complete with self-healing mats and a rotary cutter!! Boy, do those make pattern cutting so much quicker. Love them.

My mom quilting.
I've done the tiniest bit of sewing for Sparrow & Joy and wish I could do much more, but it is taking a backseat to things closer to home. But I hope to add new things to the shop in spurts when life gets into some sort of normal pace.

For now I am waiting for some huge creative outburst which I hope will come when the season turns to spring.


This squirrel knows that it will be a while and it is time to stuff those cheeks. :D

Here's to crafting joyfully in 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of S.O.T.A.K. Two in One Pouch

I decided to try out a new bag pattern designer named, SotakCo , and I love her stuff. She is from the Netherlands and has a great eye for d...